THE FCE BLOG by Claudia Ceraso

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Are you a Teacher?

To blog or not to blog... that is the question!

Dear Students and Teachers,

As promised, I am including a link to the presentation I will show to AACI teachers at the British Arts Centre (BAC) about this FCE Blog.

I am happy to share this with my colleagues and I sincerely hope they can invite their FCE students to join this online community. I believe that networking with them can only make our experience of this blog much more enjoyable.


You can see the presentation slides here:

http://claudia-ceraso.carbonmade.com/projects/20487
(Just click on them to get the slide show!)

If you are a teacher, perhaps you’d like to browse ElT Notes –a sister project- with myriads of links to help you in your teaching practice.

The FCE Blog is a student’s site, but let me invite all teachers to drop their comments on the presentation here.

Stay tuned!

Claudia Ceraso
FCE Blog Editor
http://fceblog.blogspot.com
fceblog@gmail.com

Related links:
Site Map (a good place to start if you are a first-timer in this blog)
Site Guest Book

Blogging for Teachers

7 Comments:

  • Clau,

    Your presentation was really inspiring.
    Thanks for sharing your ideas!!!! I can't wait to put them into practice.
    ( I'll need your help):)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:10 pm  

  • Claudia,
    I really enjoyed your presentation!! One can do so many things to help students.
    Congrats!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:12 pm  

  • These comments were originally written in the Shoutbox:

    Gastón: Awsome presentation Claudia!!!! Congratulations!!

    CLARA: Congratulations, Claudia on your excellent blog and the presentation you gave yesterday at AACI. A true pioneer!!

    Marina: You and your students inspire all the rest of us. Way to go!!!

    Thank you all!

    Claudia
    X

    By Blogger Claudia Ceraso, At 8:54 pm  

  • Congrats, Claudia. Your presentation last Friday was absolutely enlightening, motivating and inspiring. It's great to have you at AACI!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:14 am  

  • I am glad to have inspired some teachers. Thank you for your beautiful comments.

    However, I must say this piece of news makes me happy:

    A month after this presentation, one of the teachers who attended let me know she started a blog for her students. It is a portfolio of FCE level students' writings on literature. Here:
    Write on Literature
    It is well worth a look.

    Hope to hear more of this.

    By Blogger Claudia Ceraso, At 10:36 pm  

  • Ah this catching FCE blog!

    Today, 22 December 2006, I received a phone call from another attendee of that presentation I made about blogging for students in September.

    Guess what? Yes, another ELT blog has been born! The teacher's name is Patricia Pérez Miguel and you can find her interesting work here:
    The English You Need Blog
    It includes resources for lower levels of English.

    I told Patricia how I discovered this presentation in Greece, just a few days after mine. To my surprise, Teacher Dude had mentioned the FCE Blog in his online handout! You can see it here and get more ideas for blogging.

    The blogosphere is an amazing thing.

    By Blogger Claudia Ceraso, At 6:13 pm  

  • Claudia,
    Thanks for your words and your help. As I told you before, your presentation was really inspiring and I enjoyed it a lot.
    I have added a link to your blog which is absolutely wonderful.
    Congrats!
    Patricia Pérez Miguel

    http://theenglishyouneedblog.blogspot.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home